Tuesday 15 November 2011

Good Luck Team Canada!


Hi Team Canada!

Most of you are leaving tomorrow to head off to the WYCC in
Brazil.
(I truly wish I had been able to go with you)

I wanted to wish you all the best luck in your trip and
games at this wonderful event!

I know you will all represent Canada with Pride and
sportsmanship.

Take each game as the one focus and don’t let previous games
affect your play. Each game is a new game.

I am sure that this year’s team, (you), will show the world
what Canadians are capable of! You have a Great Team of coaches and your Head
of Delegation and Assistant Head of Delegation have already proven that they
will look after you and ensure that your experience there will be truly
wonderful!

I will be watching closely and rooting for all of you (along
with many many other Canadians back here at home)!

Thank You,
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ
Patrick S McDonald, IA, IO
Youth Coordinator – Chess Federation of Canada
patrick@psmcd.net
www.psmcd.net

No comments:

Post a Comment